Growing Child has a knack for knowing what my children are up to. This week I noticed that my newly-2 has begun to look at me whenever she’s doing really anything at all – leaning outward on the jungle gym, for example, or filling a cup at the sink – and saying “I do this!” [...]
Find us on
About This SiteThis is a blog for parents, by parents about a new Q&A site for all things pregnancy and parenting. Your feedback is welcome. For more, see about the project.
Join our Facebook page
- ParentsGuild on Flame Retardants in Breasts and Babies
- Anonymous on Amazon, how could you dump us? An open letter to Jeff Bezos
- Mezasd on Amazon, how could you dump us? An open letter to Jeff Bezos
- phone number lookup on About the Project
- [video] Isaac Asimov on the Internet & Education on [video] Revolutionizing Education?